We constantly seek staff for a national industrial concern. Support our team as Test Engineer (m/f/d) in Aviation.
Areas of responsibility
- Hardware integration, development and maintenance with following tasks:
- Enable Flight Test Campaigns by defining setting up mobile Flight Test Ground Station IT systems and databases
- Maintain IT equipment and ensure operability by managing hardware obsolescence
- Software/Tool development and maintenance with following tasks:
- Responsible in software projects for hardware remote / automatic operation
- Take part in software projects e.g. Metadata organization, configuration Databases and Data processing
- Degree in electrical engineering or aircraft electronics or equivalent qualification
- Experience in the field of electrics and electronics in aerospace
- Very good knowledge with MS-Office
- Team player, communication skills and willingness for occasional business trips worldwide
- Fluent German and English skills
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average and performance-focused compensation
- Surcharges and allowances above the general pay scale
- Annual special payments
- Personal support at the location
- Company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Extensive training and educational opportunities
- Accident insurance 24/7
If we have sparked your interest, please send your application via e-mail to email@example.com or use our online application form. We are looking forward to your application.
Hinweis: Sämtliche Bezeichnungen richten sich an alle Geschlechter.